Pride of Baltimore II, a reconstruction of a 19th-century Baltimore Clipper, has represented Baltimore since 1988, promoting historical maritime education, fostering economic development and tourism, and representing the people of Baltimore -- and Maryland -- in ports throughout the world.
Pride of Baltimore II is a unique and impressive venue that can be used to attract clients who might be difficult to reach with other events.
- Book a private charter
- Host a dockside reception
- Plan a networking event
- Entertain customers or guests
- Since her commissioning in 1988, Pride II has become one of the most well-known U.S. sailing vessels in the world, capturing significant media attention in every port of call.
- Pride II has sailed 250,000 nautical miles, and visited more than 200 ports in 40 countries in North, South, and Central America; Europe; and Asia.
- A symbol of the innovation and entrepreneurial spirit that defines America’s maritime identity, Pride II has captured the imagination of millions of people worldwide.