On September 15, 2016, Mayor Rawlings-Blake was joined by the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce to recognize member organizations for their dedication and contributions to the Baltimore City business community. The following awards were presented:
- The Chamber Advocate award was presented to John Walters, Founder of Walters Relocations, Inc for providing support to the Baltimore City Chamber.
- The Workforce Development Advocate award was presented to Robert Matthews, Senior Manager of BGE for creating job training and workforce opportunities for Baltimore City residents.
- The Community Advocate award was presented to Alexa J. Milantych, Director of Community Engagement and Becky Frank, Vice President of Development & Marketing at Chase Brexton for serving the community in a distinguished manner.
- The Business Development Advocate award was presented to Jeanne Hitchcock representing John Hopkins Local for providing vendor opportunities to Baltimore City businesses.
- The Educational Advocate award was presented to Gregory Mason, Vice President of Baltimore City Community College for creating educational opportunities for Baltimore City residents.
- The Outstanding Service award was presented to Rosalyn Davis and Charlie Owens for years of dedicated service to the Baltimore City Chamber of Chamber.
The Honorable Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, Mayor of Baltimore was honored for her years of support to the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce. Since she is not seeking reelection, this was her final Breakfast with the Mayor as the Mayor of Baltimore.
We would like to thank our sponsors:
We would like to thank our partners:
We would like to thank the Horseshoe Casino Baltimore for hosting the event.
All images copyright 2016 Photography by Tre' Lynn