Why Join the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce?
The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce provides businesses with the resources to achieve and sustain long-term success. Our membership is comprised of Baltimore City’s foremost business, legislative and community leaders, and harnessing their expertise is one of the more compelling factors for joining.
Chamber leadership and executive committees are committed to connecting members with potential partners and customers. To stimulate member to member interaction, The Chamber hosts a number of events that not only facilitate networking with our city’s business and legislative leaders, but that also lead to new sales channels and other opportunities.
Chamber events are a great way to network and build your community of business associates. Check out the video from one of our past events.
The Chamber is your voice in the Baltimore Business Community. As an active and strategic Chamber member you will be able to share in its growth and development.
Membership in the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce provides businesses a platform for effectively developing strong relationships with other businesses.
Benefits of Membership
- Develop relationships with businesses and organizations within the Baltimore Business Community.
- Partner with small, medium and corporate businesses who are committed to seeing the City of Baltimore thrive.
- Attend one of our many Events to network, educate and learn from other Businesses throughout the City.
- Gain access to resources that tactically aid in generating business.
- Advance access to information in areas from public policy to economic development.
- Take advantage of our connections with the Baltimore Business Community.
- Market directly to the chamber business community
- Business development programs
- Leadership Programs
Small Business Alliance Program
The BCCC Small Business Alliance Program provides a platform for small businesses to join ranks with similar businesses to increase their business acumen to develop sustainable business growth strategies.
The Small Business Alliance Program will offer quarterly sessions of topics instrumental to building a sustainable growth pattern. Topics include, but are not limited to, Importance of Branding and Marketing; Creating and investing wealth; Retirement and Succession Planning; Business Organization and Structure
Benefits of SBAP Participation
Quarterly Business Sessions
Member-Only Dinner with Decision Makers
Discounted Marketing Opportunities
Be a part of our website member to member discount program via our Members Marketplace. Here you can post an advertisement and/or discounts you would like to make available for your fellow chamber members.
Membership Referral Program
The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce Member Referral program is a great opportunity to help your Chamber and your business to grow. When you refer a company who becomes a member of the Chamber, we will extend our appreciation by providing you $50 City Chamber activiy credit.
To refer a potential member, please fill out the form below. Make the company you are referring aware we will be in touch with them, and we will take it from there.
- Your organization must be a current Chamber member in good standing.
- The referred organization must sign up and dues paid within 30 days of recieving the referral.
- The referred organization has not been a chamber member within the past 12 months.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can submit.
- Your Chamber activity credit is good for up to $50 towards your fee of one future event.
- Chamber referral activity credit will expire 6 months from date of receiving.