Our established light construction and supplier firm is growing its clientele, and we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Junior Estimator to join our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in construction project management, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Be able to follow company procedures to facilitate and define project scope. Must be able to prepare proposal in deadline driven environment. Prepare pricing schedules and follow project specifications and any relevant confidentiality rules. Conduct post-project cost analysis provide input on competitive bids and negotiated contracts. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career with our firm.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- 1+ years’ experience in construction estimating
- High School Diploma, College a plus
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of residential and/or commercial construction processes
- Work effectively with others and perform well with minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills and pay strong attention to detail
During a 60-90 day training they will work at PG office/warehouse. Then they will be located at the DC office.
Salary will be determined by their experience ($15-$17)
To apply, email-
email@example.com or call 202-630-9469 / 240-830-2810
Prince Georges County / Washington, D.C.