- Project Coordinator serves as the key conduit between our customers, sales and service departments.
- Ensures field services and sales orders are effective and customers' requirements are met.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
- Assists with incoming service/ purchasing calls.
- Schedules and dispatches Service Technicians and Contractors.
- Ordering parts, products and equipment.
- Coordinate shipments and installations.
- Process and ensure accurate invoicing/ review completed jobs.
- Assists with managing project budgets.
- Enter purchase orders, contracts and customer supporting documentation in our data base.
- Answer phone calls and disperse messages in a timely manner.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: At least two years of related experience.
- Active listening
- Operating monitoring
- Reading comprehension
- Social perceptiveness
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 202-630-9469 / 240-830-2810
Saturday, March 31, 2018
Absolute Supply & Services, LLC
Job Search Keywords: